Privacy and Data Policy
GENERAL PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA
In terms of general principles regarding the processing of personal data, Alísios II undertakes to ensure that the User Data processed by you are:
- Object of a treatment in accordance with the law, fair and transparent in relation to the User;
- Collected for specific, objective and legitimate purposes and not subsequently treated in a manner contrary to these purposes;
- Adequate, justified and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and up-to-date whenever necessary, and all necessary measures are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, considering the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or corrected without delay;
- Preserved in a way that allows the identification of the User only for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
- Treaties in a way that guarantees their safety, including protection against their unauthorized or illegal treatment and against their loss, destruction or unforeseen damage, with appropriate technical or organizational measures being taken;
- Data treatments performed by Alísios II are permitted and legal when at least one of the following situations occurs;
- You have given your consent to the processing of User Data without any doubt for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the User is a party, or for pre-contractual procedures at the request of the User;
- Treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Alísios II is subject;
- Treatment is necessary for the defense of the fundamental interests of the User or another individual;
- Treatment is necessary for the legal interests pursued by Alísios II or by third parties (except if the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User that require the protection of personal data prevail).
Alísios II undertakes to ensure that the processing of User Data is only done under the conditions listed above and with respect to the above mentioned principles.
When User Data is processed by Alísios II based on the User's agreement, Alísios II has the right to withdraw its consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent, however, does not compromise the legality of the treatment effected by Alísios II based on the consent previously given by the User.
The length of time during which the data is stored and stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Effectively, there are legal requirements that require you to retain the data for a minimum period of time. Thus, and where there is no specific legal obligation, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection or subsequent processing, which in the end will be eliminated.
USING AND USING THE DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
In general terms, Alísios II uses the User Data with the following purposes:
- Provision of hotel services and associated services (restaurants, bars, spa, etc.);
- Management of contacts with the User;
- Billing and billing to the User;
- Inform the User, who has requested it, of new products and services made available;
User Data collected by Alísios II is not shared with third parties without the consent of the User.
TECHNICAL, ORGANIZATIONAL AND SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED
In order to guarantee the security of the User Data and the maximum confidentiality, Alísios II treats the information that it has provided to you in an absolutely confidential way, in accordance with its internal policies and procedures of security and confidentiality, which are updated periodically according to the necessities, as well as with the legally established terms and conditions.
Depending on the nature, scope, context and purpose of data processing, as well as the risks arising from the treatment of the rights and freedoms of the User, Alísios II undertakes to apply, both when defining the means of treatment as well as the technical and organizational measures necessary and appropriate for the protection of User Data and compliance with legal requirements.
It also undertakes to ensure that, by default, only data that is necessary for each specific purpose of treatment is processed and that such data are not made available without human intervention to an indeterminate number of persons.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The Site may transfer your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Union, which may have different levels of protection of personal data.
Consequently, Alísios II is concerned to take appropriate measures to ensure the safe transfer of the User's personal data whenever there is a transfer to a third country, whose level of protection of their personal data is different from that of the country where the personal data are collected.
Alísios II undertakes to ensure that transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union comply with applicable legal provisions, in particular as regards the determination of the country's suitability for data protection and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
USER RIGHTS (DATA HOLDERS)
- RIGHT TO INFORMATION
1.1. Information provided to the User by Alísios II (when data is collected directly from the User):
- The identity and contacts of Alísios II, responsible for the treatment and, if applicable, of its representative;
- The contacts of the Data Protection Officer;
- The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are intended, as well as, if applicable, the legal reasons for the treatment;
- If the processing of the data is based on the legitimate interests of Alísios II or a third party, an indication of such interests;
- Where applicable, the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data;
- If applicable, indication that personal data will be transferred to a third country or an international organization, and whether there is a compliance decision adopted by the Commission or reference to appropriate or appropriate transfer guarantees;
- Deadline for the preservation of personal data;
- The right to request from Alísios II the permission to personal data, as well as its correction, elimination or limitation, the right to oppose the treatment and the right to access the data;
- If the processing of the data is based on the consent of the User, the right to withdraw it at any time, without compromising the legality of the treatment made based on the consent previously given;
- The right to file a complaint with the CNPD or other supervisory authority;
- Indication whether the disclosure of personal data constitutes a legal or contractual obligation, or a requirement to conclude a contract, and whether the holder is required to provide the personal data and any consequences of not providing such data;
- If applicable, the existence of automatic decisions, including the definition of profiles, and information regarding the basic concept, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the data subject.
In the event that the User Data is not collected directly by Alísios II from the User, in addition to the information mentioned above, the User is also informed about the categories of personal data being processed, as well as about the origin of the data and, if they are from sources accessible to the public.
If Alísios II intends to proceed with the further processing of the User Data for a purpose other than that for which the data was collected, Alísios II will provide the User with information about that purpose and any other information of interest, in accordance with the terms above.
1.2. Procedures and measures implemented to fulfill the right to information.
The information referred to in 1.1. is provided in writing (including by electronic means) by Alísios II to the User prior to the processing of personal data in question. In accordance with applicable law, Alísios II is under no obligation to provide the User with the information mentioned in 1.1 when and to the extent that the User is already aware of them.
The information is provided by Alísios II at no cost.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
Alísios II guarantees the means that allow the user to consult his Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain from Alísios II the confirmation that the personal data concerning him are treated or not and, as the case may be, the right to access his personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of data processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the addressees or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients established in third countries or belonging to international organizations;
- The period of conservation of personal data;
- Right to ask Alísios II to correct, eliminate or limit the processing of personal data, or the right to prevent such processing;
- Right to file a complaint with the CNPD or other supervisory authority;
- If the data has not been collected from the User, the available information on the origin of such data;
- The existence of automated decisions, including the definition of profiles, and information on the underlying logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the data subject;
- The right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards associated with the transfer of data to third countries or international organizations.
Upon request, Alísios II will provide the User, free of charge, with a copy of the User Data that is being processed. The provision of other copies requested by the User may entail administrative costs.
- RIGHT TO RETIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The User has the right to request, at any time, the rectification of his Personal Data and also the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
In case of rectification of the data, Alísios II shall notify each recipient to whom the data have been forwarded for rectification, unless such communication is considered impossible or involves a disproportionate effort for Alísios II.
- RIGHT TO THE DELETING OF PERSONAL DATA ("RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN")
The User has the right to obtain, on the part of Alísios II, the elimination of its data when one of the following reasons applies:
- User Data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- The User withdraws the consent on which the data treatment is based and there is no other legal basis for such treatment; •
The User opposes the treatment under the right of opposition and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the treatment;
- If User Data is treated illegally;
- If User Data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which Alísios II is subject;
- Under the applicable legal terms, Alísios II is under no obligation to delete the User Data to the extent that the treatment proves necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Alísios II is subject or for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of an Alísios II right in a court case.
In case of deletion of data, Alísios II shall notify each recipient / entity to whom the data have been forwarded of the erasure, unless such communication proves impossible or entails a disproportionate effort for Alísios II.
When Alísios II has made the User Data public and is obliged to delete it under the right of such disposal, Alísios II undertakes to ensure that measures are reasonable, including of a technical nature, taking into account available technology and the costs of its application, to inform those responsible for the effective treatment of personal data that the User has requested the deletion of the links to these personal data, as well as copies or reproductions thereof.
- RIGHT TO LIMIT THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The User has the right to obtain, on the part of Alísios II, the limitation of the processing of the User Data, if one of the following situations applies (the limitation is to insert a mark in the personal data conserved with the purpose of limiting its treatment in the future):
- If you challenge the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Alísios II to verify its accuracy;
- If the treatment is unlawful and the User opposes the deletion of the data, requesting, however, the limitation of its use;
- If Alísios II no longer requires User Data for treatment purposes, but such data is required by the User for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding;
- If the User has objected to the treatment, until it is verified that the legitimate grounds of Alísios II prevail over those of the User.
When User Data is subject to limitation, they may only, with the exception of conservation, be treated with the consent of the User or for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process, defending the rights of another natural or legal person. or for reasons of public interest legally envisaged.
The User who has obtained the limitation of the treatment of his data in the above cases will be informed by Alísios II before the limitation to the treatment is annulled.
In the event of a limitation of the processing of the data, Alisios II shall notify each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this communication proves impossible or entails a disproportionate effort for Alísios II.
- RIGHT OF PORTABILITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The User has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to Alísios II in a structured, current and automatic reading format and the right to transmit this data to another person responsible for the treatment if:
- The treatment is based on the consent or a contract to which the User is a party;
- Treatment is by automated means.
The portability right does not include inferred data or derived data, i.e. personal data that are generated by Alísios II as a consequence or result of the analysis of the data being processed.
The User is entitled to have his or her personal data transmitted directly between those responsible for the treatment, whenever this is technically possible.
- RIGHT OF OPPOSITION TO TREATMENT
The User shall have the right at any time to object, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him that is based on the exercise of legitimate interests pursued by Alísios II or when the processing is carried out for purposes that are not those for which personal data have been collected, including the definition of profiles, or when personal data are processed for statistical purposes.
Alísios II will terminate the processing of User Data unless it presents urgent and legitimate reasons for such treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the User, or for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of an Alísios II right in a judicial process.
When User Data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing (marketing), the User has the right to oppose at any time the processing of the data that concern him for the purposes of said commercialization, which includes the definition of profiles in the insofar as it relates to direct marketing. Should User oppose the processing of its data for the purpose of direct marketing, Alísios II ceases processing of the data for this purpose.
You also have the right not to be subject to any decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effects or significantly affects it in a similar way, unless the decision:
It is necessary for the execution or execution of a contract between the User and Alísios II;
- is authorized by legislation to which Alísios II is subject; or
- It is based on the explicit consent of the User.
PROCEDURES WITH A VIEW TO THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS BY THE USER
The right of access, the right of rectification, the right of elimination, the right of limitation, the right of portability and the right to opposition may be exercised by the User through the platform available at:
For more information, please contact the Alísios II Data Protection Officer at reservas@hotelalísios.com or by writing to the Alísios II DPO for Avenida Infante D. Henrique nº 83, 8200-916 Albufeira, Portugal.
Alísios II will respond in writing (including by electronic means) to the request of the User within a maximum of one month from the receipt of the request, except in cases of special complexity, where this period can be extended up to two months.
If the requests presented by the User are manifestly unjustified or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, Alísios II reserves the right to charge administrative costs or refuse to comply with the request.
VIOLATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of data and to the extent that such breach is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the User, Alísios II undertakes to report the breach of personal data to the User in question within 72 hours from the knowledge of the incident.
In legal terms, communication to the User is not required in the following cases:
If Alisios II has applied adequate protection measures, both technical and organizational, and these measures have been applied to personal data affected by the violation of personal data, especially measures that make the personal data incomprehensible to any unauthorized person to access such data , such as encryption;
If Alísios II has taken subsequent measures to ensure that the high risk to the rights and freedoms of the User is no longer likely to materialize; or
If the communication to the User implies a disproportionate effort for Alísios II. In this case, Alísios II will make a public communication or take a similar action through which the User will be informed.
APPLICABLE LAW AND FORUM